We offer a standard-setting service which is why so many Freeholders, Right to Manage and Resident Management Companies entrust their block management needs to us. We also offer Clients the peace of mind which comes from working with a company which is a member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Our Team have extensive experience in Leasehold and Estate Management and tailor each contract bespoke to each development. With our expert local knowledge we run a responsive team able to resolve any issue swiftly and effectively.
Our clients can expect:
• Regular contact with Directors / Freeholders including meetings as required.
• Quarterly inspections of sites which are reported on within five working days;
• Sales information packs issued no later than five working days on receipt of payment;
• Service charge budgets prepared and issued to Directors / Freeholders for approval in good time to serve demands in advance of the new financial year;
• Tailored services to fit your site’s individual needs and adapted management agreements to reflect this.
Our varied portfolio consists of a huge range of properties giving our team a wide range of experience in dealing with any challenge.
We are proud to manage:
• A number of converted historical buildings of various origins. These include iconic landmarks The Mill in Colchester and Dedham Mill plus other conversions such as an impressive Victorian hotel in Frinton-on-Sea, a beautiful school building set in private grounds in Felixstowe and a fabulous Malt House in Mistley with its own gym and swimming pool;
• Many purpose-built modern blocks of flats ranging in size from 6 to 45 units in and around town centres in Colchester, Ipswich and Chelmsford;
• Several modern private estates made up of a mix of luxury houses and apartments located on the outskirts of Ipswich, Manningtree and Weeley;
• A number of purpose-built blocks located on the seafront of Clacton, Frinton and Walton which benefit from our own coastal Property Manager who has experienced all the challenges that can arise with properties situated on the seafront.
Boydens Limited trading as Boydens is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.Get in touch Sites we manage