As an independent, family-owned business, we appreciate how important it is to have motivated, local staff providing exceptional customer service. Because of this, we ensure our staff are highly trained and sit an internal competency test before being given the opportunity to sit the Technical Award in Sales or Lettings. We believe it’s important to be part of a company which will enable you to learn the key skills needed to flourish into a sales and property expert.
We take pride in each of our six offices and the talented teams belonging to each and are continually developing the business to make us even more customer focused.
If you would like to be a part of the exciting future of Boydens, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, apply for one of our roles below.
Lettings Negotiator/ Progressor – Kelvedon Branch
For this role you will need to work with your colleagues to service the current client base in your region, by providing excellent customer service. You will be part of a small team with an established portfolio of key clients. Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
• Establish professional relationships with current and new clients
• Using Boydens computer system to market property
• Effective management of your applicant database
• Carry out references of prospective tenants
• Organise and carry out viewings
• Providing regular feedback to clients
• Work with Admin Team to process applications for lettings
• To organise inventory, EPC and Gas Safety Certificate etc
• To support the property manager with their duties to include the logging and running of maintenance both proactive and reactive
• Maintain all office literature and window displays
• Organise routine visits
• Complete hand over of move in process for new tenants
• Complete post lettings and sales valuation paperwork
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with company requirements
• To support the Partners vision for Boydens
You will be a team player working closely with staff in the office and others throughout the business, but also possess the ability to work well by yourself. You will have excellent customer service skills and high levels of organisation. In turn you will receive a competitive salary and realistic OTE. You must also have a full clean Driving Licence, If you have experience or the right attitude please forward you CV to Paul.email@example.com