As an independent, family-owned business, we appreciate how important it is to have motivated, local staff providing exceptional customer service. Because of this, we ensure our staff are highly trained and sit an internal competency test before being given the opportunity to sit the Technical Award in Sales or Lettings. We believe it’s important to be part of a company which will enable you to learn the key skills needed to flourish into a sales and property expert.
We take pride in each of our six offices and the talented teams belonging to each and are continually developing the business to make us even more customer focused.
If you would like to be a part of the exciting future of Boydens, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, apply for one of our roles below.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious individual to join us in Kelvedon. This new role has been created to assist our growth in this area and is an opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate their sales ability to drive Boydens forward..
The role of the Sales Negotiator is to service the current client base in your region, by providing excellent customer service and expand on the same by seeking new opportunities in which to sign up new clients. Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
· Establish professional relationships with current and new clients
· Increase income using own initiative
· Book and attend sales valuations
· Securing referrals for in house mortgage leads
· Taking property details to generate marketing literature, including photographs
· Using Boydens computer system to market property
· Effective management of your applicant database
· Organise and carry out sales (and occasionally) lettings viewings
· Providing regular feedback to clients
· Liaise with solicitors to progress sales
· Embrace Rightmove and prospecting opportunities within the same
· Carry out touting/prospecting using data available to secure new instructions
· To be smart, punctual and display exemplary behaviour to gain both credibility not only at Boydens but within the local community
· Accompanying colleagues to out of hour’s company promotional events when required
· Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with company requirements
You will be a team player working closely with staff in the office and others throughout the business. You will be able to see an opportunity to obtain business and possess a level of tenacity to progress the same. In turn you will receive a competitive salary and company car.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com
In the first instance contact Barry Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.